Personalised support to help you find lasting work
Ingeus can provide you with the following support, depending on your personal requirements:
- One-to-one support from an Employment Advisor
- Advice on job-searching, CV writing and interview skills
- Calculations that show how much better off you can be in work
- Vacancies that are exclusive to Ingeus clients
- Use of computers and phones to find and apply for jobs
- Specialist advice on areas such as housing, debt and benefits
- Health and wellbeing support provided by health specialists
Starting the Work Programme
Once you are referred onto the Work Programme by Jobcentre Plus, you will receive a phone call from Ingeus, followed by a letter confirming the date, time and location of your first appointment.
At this appointment you will meet your Ingeus Advisor who will find out more about you, tell you more about the programme, explain the support that is available and create a personal plan for you.
Continued support when you're in work
Our support doesn't stop once you have found a job. Ingeus's In Work Support Team will stay in touch with you regularly for up to two years after you've started work. We can support you to:
- Apply for in-work benefits
- Deal with work-related issues
- Find suitable childcare
- Manage expenses and taxes
- Develop your career
- Find appropriate training
For more information about Ingeus's Work Programme:
Call: 0800 321 3141 (free from landlines) or 0121 386 6980
The Work Programme is delivered by Ingeus and our partners on behalf of Jobcentre Plus to support the governement's plans to reduce unemployment across the UK. The programme is part-financed by the European Social Fund.