Ingeus’s Work Choice programme is a voluntary programme for people with disabilities who live in South London and Lambeth, Southwark and Wandsworth.
The programme is tailored to your circumstances, so you will receive the support you need to find the right job, make the move into work, and become more independent once you start work.
Work Choice may also be able to help you if you already have a job or are self-employed, but your disability is making it difficult for you to stay in work.
Individually tailored support
Ingeus’s partnership with The Shaw Trust, Mencap, and Action for Blind People means that we can address your specific needs, whether you have a physical disability such as a vision or hearing impairment, a mental health condition, or a learning disability.
By joining Work Choice, you will have your own personal Advisor who can give you one-to-one support to:
- Create a plan of support that suits you and your disability
- Decide what type of job you want to do
- Help you write CVs and job applications
- Give you access to appropriate employers and job vacancies
- Advise you on how to do well in interviews
- Help you move from benefits to work
- Arrange Access to Work support if you need it
- Help you adjust to being employed, get the most out of working, and become independent in your job
How to join Work Choice
Anyone with a disability who is of working age can choose to join Work Choice.
For more information, speak to the Disability Employment Advisor at your local Jobcentre Plus, or call Ingeus on 0121 386 6958.
This voluntary programme is delivered by Ingeus in partnership with Jobcentre Plus as part of the government’s aim to help more people into work.