Ingeus UK collects a range of information about visits to the Ingeus UK website. The following information is stored for twelve months:
- entry and exit pages.
- how often the site was used.
- the time of day the site was accessed.
- the length of time spent on the site.
- how much information was downloaded.
- if the visit is from a company or an individual.
- if you are browsing from the UK or overseas.
- what browser types are being used.
This information is collected for statistical analysis use only and no attempt is made by Ingeus UK to identify the user or their browsing activities.
When you send a message to Ingeus UK
You may provide personally identifiable information such as your name, physical address and email address, when you send us a message. Personal information collected by Ingeus is protected by the Data Protection Act 1998 and the relevant confidentiality provisions contained in legislation administered by Ingeus.
Access to information
In the unlikely event of an investigation, a law enforcement agency or other government agency may exercise its legal authority to inspect our Internet Service Provider's logs.
Use and disclosure of information
Personal information provided to Ingeus when you send us a message will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it. Your details will not be added to a general mailing list. Unless required by law, Ingeus UK will not disclose this information without your consent.
- determine whether your computer has support for cookies turned on (this allows us to advise that you need to enable cookies to use a particular service)
- help identify you during your secure session
- time your session so you will be logged off if you are not using the service for a specified time period
- maintain an audit trail of your secure session.